Wide, spacious hallway with video entry system, cupboard housing water heater and a further double cupboard with storage and hanging space.
Master bedroom has built-in storage and en-suite shower room with non-slip floor and fitted, illuminated wall-mounted vanity unit. Bedrooms two and three also feature fitted cupboards. A second shower room can be found off the hallway.
Large sitting room with high ceilings and recessed spotlights provides access to the private, glass balcony, garden or terrace (depending on layout). Glass panelled door to fully fitted kitchen featuring integrated Neff appliances including dishwasher, washer / drier, eye-level oven, hob, extractor, fridge, freezer and microwave plus fitted units including carousels and spice racks.
Woodland View properties benefit from an allocated space in the underground car park which has lift access to all floors. Ground floor apartments have their own private enclosed garden. Pets are allowed in the ground floor properties. Please note that the layouts of three-bedroom apartments vary. This description is of a typical apartment for illustrative purposes only.
Easy-living design features
- Level thresholds throughout, including at your front door
- Wide hallways and doorways
- High level plug sockets
- Mobility scooter charging point outside the front door
- Private balcony
- Telephone/ TV aerial sockets, Sky TV connectivity
- Low-energy electric heating
- High-specification insulation and double glazing throughout
- Fully fitted with high quality materials and finish
- Integrated NEFF appliances including hob, eye-level oven with slide-away door, extractor hood, dishwasher, washer / drier and fridge / freezer
- Designed to optimise storage and work surface area
- Soft-close drawers and doors
- Easy to use controls
Safety and security
- Help pendant / bracelet and bathroom cord with immediate 24-hour emergency support
- Video entry phone
- Dual height spy holes in front door
- 24-hour onsite staff presence
- Security personnel on site overnight
- CCTV throughout the village
Example of a three-bedroom property layout (actual layouts may vary)
- Lounge/Dining: 18’2″ x 16’7″
- Kitchen: 12’8″ x 6’10”
- Bedroom 1: 18’2″ x 16’10”
- En-suite: 7’10” x 6’6″
- Bedroom 2: 12’8″ x 9’11”
- En-suite: 6’6″ x 9′
- Bedroom 3: 19’4″ x 12’3″