A charming, original detached two-bedroom cottage
A charming, original detached cottage which has been refurbished and offers two bedrooms, shower room, sitting room, dining room and breakfast area off the kitchen. Driveway parking and garden to 3 sides of the property. Forming part of the Lynwood Village which is exclusively for the over 65 s and includes a swimming pool, library, restaurant, hairdressers, village store and communal gardens.
This is a Leasehold Property. Lease-125 years from and including 1 May 2014 to and including 30 April 2139
Guide price: £660,000
For information about the service charge and other fees that apply when living at Lynwood Village, please click here.
- Two double bedrooms to first floor
- Wet-room style shower room
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Breakfast area
- Cosy lounge with fireplace
- Owners benefit from all the facilities at Lynwood Village including restaurant, bar and coffee shop, physiotherapy practice, leisure facilities, daily activities, events and excursions, onsite Care and Support team, 24-hour onsite staff presence.
- Fitted with high quality NEFF appliances
- Eye-level oven
- Washer / dryer
- Granite worksurfaces