7, Mulberry House
At 11,168 sq ft (109 sq ft) this lovely home is one of the larger split-level apartments in Mulberry House and is located on the second floor of the building, accessed by a lift which serves all floors.
The accommodation is set over two floors and offers flexible and versatile accommodation. A very wide hallway with video entry and 24-hour call system, hassle-free electric heating throughout.
Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and sliding door to the ensuite shower room which is also accessible from the hallway.
A large sitting room with windows overlooking the front and with a balcony to enjoy watching the comings and goings.
Open-plan kitchen fitted with a complete range of Neff integrated appliances including an oven with slide-and-hide door, fridge / freezer, microwave, dishwasher, washer/dryer, soft closing drawers.
On the upper level, a very impressive 29’ master suite with dressing room, storage room, fitted shower room and doors opening on to a private outside terraced area.
Please note that our new-build apartments are sold unfurnished and the photos used here are for illustration purposes only and may not be of the property described here.
Fixtures and Fittings
- High quality finish
- NEFF kitchen appliances
- Fully fitted carpets
- Ten year NHBC warranty
- For more information about fixtures and fittings, please click here.
- Daily choice of activities, events and excursions
- Care and Support team onsite
- Supportive community
- Superb onsite facilities
- For more about Village Life, click here
Safety and security
- Help pendant / bracelet and bathroom cord with immediate 24-hour emergency support
- Video entry phone
- Dual height spy holes in front door
- 24-hour onsite staff presence
- Security personnel on site overnight
- CCTV throughout the village
- Lounge: 3480mm x 4560mm (11′ 5″ x 15″)
- Kitchen: 3020mm x 3480mm (9’11” x 11’5″)
- Bedroom 1: 4070mm x 3575mm (13’4″ x 11’9″)
- Bedroom 2: 2600mm x 3475mm (8’6″ x 6’7″)
- Shower Room: 2565mm x 2010mm (8’5′ x 6’7″)
- W.C.: 1500mm x 1050mm (4’11” x 3’6″ )