36 Mulberry House
A corner split level apartment, overlooking the front of the village so you can enjoy watching the comings and goings of village life.
At 1,083sq ft (101 sq m) this spacious property offers flexible and adaptable accommodation over two floors and – unusually for a new-build property – plenty of storage space.
The wide, spacious hallway opens to bedroom two (similar to the one pictured above), with Jack and Jill ensuite shower room (also accessible from the hallway).
Open plan sitting room with doors opening on to the balcony.
An open plan kitchen with space for a breakfast table, fully fitted with front facing window featuring a range of Neff fitted integrated appliances, including a dishwasher, washer/dryer, larde-style fridge, with separate freezer, oven with slide-and-hide door and microwave.
On the upper level the hallway has plenty of storage cupboards, and that’s where you’ll find the second bedroom with very large shower room and further storage.
Please note that our new-build apartments are sold unfurnished and the photos used here are for illustration purposes only and may not be of the property described here.View the floorplan for 36, Mulberry House
Fixtures and Fittings
- High quality finish
- NEFF kitchen appliances
- Fully fitted carpets
- Ten year NHBC warranty
- For more information about fixtures and fittings, please click here.
- Daily choice of activities, events and excursions
- Care and Support team onsite
- Supportive community
- Superb onsite facilities
- For more about Village Life, click here
Safety and security
- Help pendant / bracelet and bathroom cord with immediate 24-hour emergency support
- Video entry phone
- Dual height spy holes in front door
- 24-hour onsite staff presence
- Security personnel on site overnight
- CCTV throughout the village
- Lounge / Kitchen / Dining: 5060mm x 5480mm (16′ 7″ x 18″)
- Bedroom 1: 3385mm x 3905mm (10’5″ x 21’10”)
- Ensuite: 2015mm x 2390mm (6.7″ x 7′ 10″)
- Bedroom 2: 4115mm x 3380mm (13’6″ x 11’1″)
- Shower room: 2735mm x 3360mm (9′ x 11′)