19, Woodland View
One of the larger split-level duplex apartments at 1173 sq ft. (109 sq m) this lovely two-bedroom home can be found on the first floor of Woodland View.
Woodland View properties enjoy allocated underground car parking, with a lift to all floors. With views to the side and overlooking the bowling green, this split-level apartment with accommodation on two floors offers a great deal of flexibility.
Wide spacious hallway, generous storage cupboard, bedroom two / dining room with door opening on to shower room. Large open plan sitting room, with plenty of light and doors opening on to the balcony.
Fully fitted kitchen with space for breakfast table, a complete range of Neff integrated appliances, including a dishwasher, washer/dryer, larder-style fridge with freezer unit, washer/dryer. On the second level there is a stunning 29’ room, with dressing room, storage room (housing the hot water cylinder), shower room and doors onto a private outside terrace. All the rooms have TV/BT points. Fitted smoke alarms, and sprinkler system.
Please note that our new-build apartments are sold unfurnished and the photos used here are for illustration purposes only and may not be of the property described here.View 19 Woodland View Floorplan
Fixtures and Fittings
- High quality finish
- NEFF kitchen appliances
- Fully fitted carpets
- Ten year NHBC warranty
- For more information about fixtures and fittings, please click here.
- Daily choice of activities, events and excursions
- Care and Support team onsite
- Supportive community
- Superb onsite facilities
- For more about Village Life, click here
Safety and security
- Help pendant / bracelet and bathroom cord with immediate 24-hour emergency support
- Video entry phone
- Dual height spy holes in front door
- 24-hour onsite staff presence
- Security personnel on site overnight
- CCTV throughout the village
- Lounge / Kitchen / Dining: 5640mm x 5060mm (17′ 11″ x 16′ 7″)
- Bedroom 1: 3810mm x 3185mm (12’6″ x 10’5″)
- Ensuite 2430mm x 2015mm (8’x6’7″)
- Bedroom 2 2915mm x 9105mm (9’7″ x 29’11”)
- Ensuite 2275mm x 2015mm (7’6″x6’7″)